FIVE Spray Tans That Won’t Streak, Run or Clog Your Pores at Gloss & Glow Beauty for Just $49, Valued at $150! Three Unique Formulas to Choose From to Keep Your Tan All Winter Long!
$49 Deal is over
- Full Price $150
- Savings 67%
The deal is over 23 bought
- Banish pasty white limbs this winter and keep your summer tan with FIVE spray tans at Gloss & Glow Beauty for just $49! Valued at $150!
- Gloss & Glow Beauty uses three unique spray tan formulas is perfect for all skin types!
'Pure Envy' is the newest and most sought after tanning solution in Australia and comes in either a 2 hour or 6-8 hour application
'Naked Tan' which comes with a speedy 2 hour application with it's 'wash and wear' philosophy
Or 'Black Magic' which comes with a 2 hour or 8 hour application
'Black Magic' won’t run, streak or clog your pores. It’s super fast drying and has no odour
- All Tanning Solutions are made from the highest quality ingredients and have a base of Aloe Vera to help soothe your skin
- Your tan will fade naturally, but you won’t be left pasty white again with FIVE spray tans part of the deal!
- Let the professional and friendly team at Gloss & Glow Beauty take care of your tanning needs!
- Conveniently located in Morningside!
The Fine Print:
- Can buy one voucher per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via (07) 3399 5119
- All services must be used by the same person
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Late arrival for appointment may shorten treatment time
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
- Must book one month before the end of the validity period. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will immediately expire
- Voucher valid for 3 months from 28/5/12 - 28/8/12