Our Business Hours:
9am – 4pm A.E.S.T – Monday - Friday
Mailing Address (please do NOT send support requests here, see below for support info):
Level 1, 259 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205
If you have purchased a voucher and have a support question...
First, please read our detailed FAQs below as most common questions are answered there.
If you still have a question after reading these, scroll down below the FAQs for information on how to contact us.
If you have a question regarding a deal that is LIVE please contact the business directly.
- Is there a surcharge for long hair?
- Does my location fall under the serviceable area?
For questions like these that might be specific to you, you should probably consult the business before buying the deal.
- 1. I have been charged but I haven't received my voucher.
Vouchers are typically emailed to you after the deal has ended. Some deals run for a few days so be sure to check this first.
If you have not received your voucher but believe you should have, contact the deal site that ran your deal and ask them to re-send it.
Spreets does not issue the voucher, this is done by the deal site you purchase from, so they are best placed to assist.
- 2. Can’t view your voucher in your account?
Any deals purchased after March 1st 2013 will not appear in your Spreets account as they were not sold via Spreets. If you are missing a voucher purchased after this date you can contact the deal site you purchased it from to have it re-sent to you.
- 3. I am having trouble signing into my account.
Subscribing to daily emails is not the same as setting up an account, even if you have purchased from us before.
If you are unable to sign in to your account you should re-set your password. If this does not work it is likely you do not have a Spreets account.
- 4. I need assistance redeeming my voucher.
If you are having trouble with a deal, your first point of contact should be the business who ran the deal. They are best placed to handle 99% of enquiries.
If you're still stuck or can't contact the business, it's best to contact the deal site that sold you the voucher. (You can see who this is by checking your credit card statement for who charged you.) They are best placed to assist with any deals you are having problems with.
- 5. I’d like to give some general feedback about a voucher I recently redeemed.
Thank you very much! All your feedback should be directed to the deal site that sold you the voucher. (You can see who this is by checking your credit card statement for who charged you.) This feedback can be crucial in maintaining deal quality so thank you very much!
- 6. My voucher has now expired. What can I do?
- If you have any queries about an expired voucher they should be directed to the deal site that sold you the voucher. (You can see who this is by checking your credit card statement for who charged you.)
- 7. I have changed my mind about a purchase, can I get a refund?
Each deal site has it's own policy regarding refunds, we suggest you review the website of the company who you purchased the deal from. (You can see who this is by checking your credit card statement for who charged you.) If you still have any questions you can contact their support team for assistance.
- 8. I wish to request a refund
If you wish to request a refund for a voucher you have purchased please contact the deal site that sold you the voucher. (You can see who this is by checking your credit card statement for who charged you.)
As they took the funds you are subject to their terms and conditions so they are best placed to assist you.
- 10. How do I unsubscribe?
- The easiest way is to click the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of our newsletter. Otherwise you can click here and lodge a ticket via our Support Centre . Our team will reply within 48 working hours to unsubscribe you.
Still have a question?
To contact us click here and lodge a ticket with our support team. (You do not have to set up a Zendesk account, just lodge your details and we'll reply directly to your e-mail.)
Did you know you can:
Set Deals by Location
Want to be the first to hear about a great restaurant deal in your area? It’s easy:
- Sign into your account
- Update your post code
- View the deal that’s closest to you!
Choose Deals by Categories
We have grouped deals to make life easy for you.You can now view LIVE deals in categories like:
- Restaurants & Bars
Save your favourites
Prefer Sky Diving to Teeth Whitening? Whether you are the adventure or the beauty type (or both!) you can now save your favourites.
- Sign into your account
- Select your favourite categories
- View deals by preference (Boys, you’ll never have to view that Keratin deal again ;-))
Login and Get Started
- Set up your account
- Verify your account
HINT: subscribing to our newsletter (or even purchasing) is not the same as setting up an account.
Gift a Deal
Simply click on the box that reads ‘Buy as a gift’ and complete your purchase.
Download a voucher as a gift
To gift a voucher, simply log into your account and against the voucher check ‘Download as Gift’.